Business setup and Company formation in the Philippines; Any foreign person or company desiring to establish a business presence in the Philippines must first obtain a license from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or, if organizing a sole proprietorship from the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
Business setup and Company formation in the Philippines; Any foreign person or company desiring to establish a business presence in the Philippines must first register their company / business or sole proprietorship from different government agencies in the Philippines.
We can facilitate your company registration and formation for your Philippine company.
We will obtain the licenses and permits required to operate a business in the country.
We will perform the following on your behalf.
• Prepare all document requirements for company formation.
• Open a business bank account and obtain bank certification as required for business operation
• Register business entity with appropriate Government agencies
• Acquire local clearances and business permits
• Provide an office space (physical or virtual) for the transitional period
Our Business setup and company formation services are geared to provide you the right information you need to invest in the Philippines.
We offer business data and intelligence to help you analyze and assess the practicability of your potential market; we also assist in the implementation of the specific strategies for your business.
• Feasibility studies
• Market research.
• Entry strategy plan.
Acquisitions or Rental of Real Estate
The Philippines is a republic whose real estate business keeps on running despite the world economic crises. For individuals or corporations new to this land, picking and purchasing a property can be a challenging undertaking.
We at HAPI Management and Consultancy Services Inc are only too pleased to assist in this challenge; our professional service will advise and guide you through, what some consider a minefield of legislation and paperwork in the purchase or rental of your planned acquisition.
• Can a foreigner own property here?
• What rights does a foreign national have being married to a Filipina?
• Can a corporation own land or property?
• Is the land title free from all incumbencies?
• Which area or location is good for you?
• What are the real estate taxes and who pays them?
These questions and many more will be dealt with by our company on your behalf.
With our vast knowledge and extensive contacts with developers and licensed agents, we can offer a tailor made service to suit you the client.